During startup Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions does not want to run, crashes Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem indeed Best, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then did not play result did not try it.
The Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions in fact there are such bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions, All schools are in the game, or rather it is compatible with your hardware and of course classic bugs.
However, usually the players themselves will finish, Developers omissions, ready Patch Fix, which solve great number of bugs in Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions and the game starts properly.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.01Mirror – PatchFix v.1.0.01
Installation: the main game folder.
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed bug with saving
– Fixed a bug when the Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Champions was black screen
– Fixed about 21 defects do not affect the gameplay