When running TransOcean 2: Rivals does not start, crashes with error Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually Best, because wait for the game to download, and then did not play result did not try it.
The TransOcean 2: Rivals has the problem, because a large number of users have is such troubles with TransOcean 2: Rivals, the problem is it, or rather it is compatible with your hardware PC or driver version and do not forget the bugs.
Fans already pozobotelis about it and correct all deficiencies, what developers missed, currently Patch Fix, after the installation disappear huge number of bugs in TransOcean 2: Rivals and the game starts properly.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.01Mirror – Patch-fix v.1.01
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder TransOcean 2: Rivals
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the TransOcean 2: Rivals does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed bug with saving
– Fixed a bug when the TransOcean 2: Rivals crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the TransOcean 2: Rivals crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting TransOcean 2: Rivals was black screen
– Fixed about 16 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay