During the launch of Minecraft: Story Mode game does not start when you start crashes, error
While situation really is not the best, a long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then do not play.
In Minecraft: Story Mode there are some bugs, as A large number of users have similar problems is a Minecraft: Story Mode, the case in the game, and if we say, more precisely, in its optimization and do not forget about the bugs.
Fans already pozobotelis about it and corrected all deficiencies, omissions developers currently ready to Fix patch that solves a huge number of bugs in Minecraft: Story Mode and the game starts properly.
Download:Minecraft Story Mode PatchFix v.1.22
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder with Minecraft: Story Mode
List of fixes patch fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems when Minecraft: Story Mode does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility issue when Minecraft: Story Mode does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed bug when Minecraft: Story Mode crashes to the desktop
– Fixed an issue with an error when you run 0xc000007b
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and Minecraft: Story Mode takes off during the game
– Fixed an issue with the hardware optimization, when after the launch of Minecraft: Story Mode was a black screen
– Fixed some minor bugs 21 does not affect the gameplay