During startup LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens game does not start, crashes, pops up an error without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually is not very pleasant, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, but in the end result did not try it.
The In LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens there are bugs, because a large number of users have is such troubles with LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens, the problem is it, or rather it is compatible with your hardware and do not forget the bugs.
However, usually the players themselves will finish, what developers missed, ready Patch Fix, which solve great number of bugs in game and difficulties with the launch.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.01Mirror – PatchFix v.1.0.01
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where a standstill LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens and you can not do anything
– Fixed a bug when the LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens crashes to the desktop
– Fixed a bug where textures are displayed incorrectly on some video cards
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens was black screen
– Fixed 9 light small problems, that you can not see but still unpleasant