During startup Torment: Tides of Numenera not started, the error says “stopped the work of the program” crashes without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually is not very pleasant, because wait for the game to download, but in the end result did not try it.
The Torment: Tides of Numenera has the problem, because a large number of users have is such troubles with Torment: Tides of Numenera, All schools are in the game, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and bugs, especially in the pirates.
Fans already take care about it and correct all deficiencies, Developers omissions, ready Patch Fix, after the installation disappear great number of bugs in Torment: Tides of Numenera and the game starts properly.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.01
Installation: the main game folder.
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Torment: Tides of Numenera does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Torment: Tides of Numenera crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Torment: Tides of Numenera crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Torment: Tides of Numenera was black screen
– Fixed about 21 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay