During startup Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege not started, the error says “stopped the work of the program” crashes without an error on your desktop.
First thing to check for all drivers.
Make it better with the help of software Driver Restore. Software automatically checks all the necessary drivers and all updates itself.
Download: Driver Restore
If the drivers are installed go further.
The problem indeed Best, because wait for the game to download, but in the end result did not try it.
The Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege in fact there are such bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege, the problem is it, or rather it is compatible with your hardware PC or driver version and of course classic bugs.
With the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege users themselves decide these problems, Developers omissions, currently Patch Fix, after the installation disappear great error in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege and difficulties with the launch.
Download: Crashes Fix v.1.0.01Mirror – Crashes Fix v.1.0.01
Installation: Set indicating the root of the game.
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed problem with sound in the initial video
– Fixed a bug when the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege crashes to the desktop
– Fixed problem with an error when you run 0xc000007b
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and theTom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after startingTom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege was black screen
– Fixed about 20 defects do not affect the gameplay