When running The Walking Dead: A New Frontier game does not start, crashes, pops up an error without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually Best, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then did not play result did not try it.
The The Walking Dead: A New Frontier has the problem, because very many players is such troubles with The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, deal in the game, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and of course classic bugs.
With the The Walking Dead: A New Frontier users themselves decide these problems, shoals of game developers, already have Patch Fix, which solve great error in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and problems with the launch.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.01
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the The Walking Dead: A New Frontier does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed problem with sound in the initial video
– Fixed a bug when the The Walking Dead: A New Frontier crashes to the desktop
– Fixed problem with an error when you run 0xc000007b
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the The Walking Dead: A New Frontier crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting The Walking Dead: A New Frontier was black screen
– Fixed 17 small problems, that you can not see but still unpleasant