When running Stellaris game does not start, crashes, pops up an error Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually Best, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, but in the end result did not try it.
The Stellaris has the problem, because a large number of users have is such troubles with Stellaris, All schools are in the game, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and do not forget the bugs.
However, usually the players themselves will finish, Developers omissions, ready Patch Fix, which solve huge number of bugs in game and the game starts properly.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.01Mirror – Patch-fix v.1.01
Installation: Set indicating the root of the game.
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Stellaris does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Stellaris crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Stellaris crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Stellaris was black screen
– Fixed about 21 defects do not affect the gameplay