When running Sid Meier’s Civilization VI does not start, crashes with error Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually is not very pleasant, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then did not play result did not try it.
The In Sid Meier’s Civilization VI there are bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, deal in the game, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and of course classic bugs.
Fans already take care about it and correct all deficiencies, Developers omissions, already have Patch Fix, which solve huge number of bugs in game and difficulties with the launch.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.011Mirror – Patch-fix v.1.011
Installation: Set indicating the root of the game.
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where a standstill Sid Meier’s Civilization VI and you can not do anything
– Fixed a bug when the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI crashes to the desktop
– Fixed problem with an error when you run 0xc000007b
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Sid Meier’s Civilization VI was black screen
– Fixed 9 small problems, which can be displayed as no focus