During startup Overwatch not started, the error says “stopped the work of the program” crashes without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem indeed is not very pleasant, because wait for the game to download, but in the end result did not try it.
The Overwatch in fact there are such bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with Overwatch, problems include the game, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and bugs, especially in the pirates.
With the Overwatch users themselves decide these problems, what developers missed, already have Patch Fix, after the installation disappear great number of bugs in game and the game starts properly.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.0Mirror – PatchFix v.1.0.0
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder Overwatch
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Overwatch does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Overwatch crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Overwatch crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Overwatch was black screen
– Fixed 9 light small problems, that you can not see but still unpleasant