During startup LEGO Worlds does not want to run, crashes Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually Best, because wait for the game to download, but in the end result did not try it.
The LEGO Worlds in fact there are such bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with LEGO Worlds, deal in the game, or rather it is compatible with your hardware PC or driver version and bugs, especially in the pirates.
However, usually the players themselves will finish, Developers omissions, currently Patch Fix, which solve huge number of bugs in game and the game starts properly.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.01
Installation: Set indicating the root of the game.
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the LEGO Worlds does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the LEGO Worlds crashes to the desktop
– Fixed a bug where textures are displayed incorrectly on some video cards
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the LEGO Worlds crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting LEGO Worlds was black screen
– Fixed about 20 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay