When running Firewatch Do not start, hangs a black screen crashes to the desktop without an error on your desktop.
First thing to check for all drivers.
Make it better with the help of software Driver Restore. Software automatically checks all the necessary drivers and all updates itself.
Download: Driver Restore
If the drivers are installed go further.
For MAC OS using the software “Purifier“, great help.
The problem indeed Best, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, but in the end result did not try it.
The Firewatch in fact there are such bugs, because a large number of users have is such troubles with Firewatch, the problem is it, or rather it is compatible with your hardware and do not forget the bugs.
However, usually the players themselves will finish, Developers omissions, currently Patch Fix, which solve great number of bugs in Firewatch and problems with the launch.
Download: Crashes Fix v.1.0.01Mirror – Crashes Fix v.1.0.01
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder Firewatch
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Firewatch does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed problem with sound in the initial video
– Fixed a bug when the Firewatch crashes to the desktop
– Fixed a bug where textures are displayed incorrectly on some video cards
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Firewatch crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Firewatch was black screen
– Fixed about 9 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay