During startup Deadlight: Director’s Cut not started, the error says “stopped the work of the program” crashes Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually Best, because wait for the game to download, but in the end result did not try it.
The In Deadlight: Director’s Cut there are bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with Deadlight: Director’s Cut, deal in the game, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and of course classic bugs.
Fans already take care about it and correct all deficiencies, what developers missed, already have Patch Fix, which solve great error in Deadlight: Director’s Cut and problems with the launch.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.0
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder Deadlight: Director’s Cut
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Deadlight: Director’s Cut does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Deadlight: Director’s Cut crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Deadlight: Director’s Cut crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Deadlight: Director’s Cut was black screen
– Fixed 17 light small problems, which can be displayed as no focus