During startup Carmageddon: Max Damage Do not start, hangs a black screen crashes to the desktop without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem indeed is not very pleasant, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then did not play result did not try it.
The In Carmageddon: Max Damage there are bugs, because many gamers have complained about similar problems is such troubles with Carmageddon: Max Damage, problems include the game, or rather it is compatible with your hardware and do not forget the bugs.
With the Carmageddon: Max Damage users themselves decide these problems, what developers missed, already have Patch Fix, after the installation disappear great number of bugs in game and the game starts properly.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.011Mirror – Patch-fix v.1.011
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder Carmageddon: Max Damage
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Carmageddon: Max Damage does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Carmageddon: Max Damage crashes to the desktop
– Fixed a bug where textures are displayed incorrectly on some video cards
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Carmageddon: Max Damage crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Carmageddon: Max Damage was black screen
– Fixed about 21 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay