During startup Battlefleet Gothic: Armada not started, the error says “stopped the work of the program” crashes without an error on your desktop.
First thing to check for all drivers.
First, you need to check your PC for dll libraries and other errors.
You must click “Fix Items”. PСKeeper check all the “dll” files needed for the game.
If the drivers are installed go further.
The problem actually is not very pleasant, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then did not play result did not try it.
The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada has the problem, because very many players is such troubles with Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, the problem is it, or rather it is compatible with your hardware PC or driver version and of course classic bugs.
Fans already pozobotelis about it and correct all deficiencies, Developers omissions, ready Patch Fix, which solve great error in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada and problems with the launch.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.01Mirror – Patch-fix v.1.01
Installation: Standard, during installation, specify the folder Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Battlefleet Gothic: Armada was black screen
– Fixed 14 light small problems, which can be displayed as no focus