When running Battlefield 1 does not want to run, crashes without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem indeed Best, because wait for the game to download, and then did not play result did not try it.
The Battlefield 1 in fact there are such bugs, because very many players is such troubles with Battlefield 1, problems include the game, or rather it is compatible with your hardware and bugs, especially in the pirates.
With the Battlefield 1 users themselves decide these problems, Developers omissions, already have Patch Fix, which solve great number of bugs in Battlefield 1 and difficulties with the launch.
Download: PatchFix v.1.0.01
Installation: In folders Battlefield 1
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Battlefield 1 does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed problem with sound in the initial video
– Fixed a bug when the Battlefield 1 crashes to the desktop
– Fixed problem with an error when you run 0xc000007b
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Battlefield 1 crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Battlefield 1 was black screen
– Fixed about 11 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay