When running Duke Nukem 3D – 20th Anniversary World Tour game does not start, crashes, pops up an error without an error on your desktop.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem indeed is not very pleasant, because long wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, but in the end result did not try it.
The Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour in fact there are such bugs, because very many players is such troubles with Duke Nukem 3D (2016), the problem is it, And if you say more precisely, in its optimization and of course classic bugs.
However, usually the players themselves will finish, Developers omissions, ready Patch Fix, after the installation disappear huge number of bugs in game and difficulties with the launch.
Download: Patch-fix v.1.011Mirror – Patch-fix v.1.011
Installation: Set indicating the root of the game.
Patch Fix List Fix:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Duke Nukem 3D – 20th Anniversary World Tour crashes to the desktop
– Fixed a bug where textures are displayed incorrectly on some video cards
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Duke Nukem 3D (2016) crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Duke Nukem 3D – 20th Anniversary World Tour was black screen
– Fixed about 21 minor bugs defects do not affect the gameplay