During the launch of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate game does not start, crashes, pops up an error
First thing to check for all drivers.
Make it better with the help of software Driver Restore. Software automatically checks all the necessary drivers and all updates itself.
Download: Driver Restore
If the drivers are installed go further.
While situation is not really the best for a long time to wait for the game, and then swing it in anticipation, and then do not play.
In Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate there are bugs because A large number of users have similar problems precisely with Assassin’s Creed: The Syndicate, the case in the game, or rather it is compatible with your computer, or the version of drivers and of course the classic bugs.
However, usually the players themselves set up, have missed developers ready Patch Fix, which solves a lot of errors in the Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and correctly starts the game.
Download: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Fix v.1.1.30
Installation: Install folder indicating Assassin’s Creed: The Syndicate
List of fixes patch:
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when Assassin’s Creed: The syndicate does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility issue when Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed a bug when running APPCRASH Assassin’s Creed: The Syndicate
– Fixed bug when Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate freezes, and you can not do anything
– Fixed bug when Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate crashes to the desktop
– Fixed a bug where textures are displayed incorrectly on some video cards
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate crashes during game
– Fixed an issue with the hardware optimization, when after the launch of Assassin’s Creed: The Syndicate was a black screen
– Fixed about 16 small defects do not affect the gameplay