During startup Apocalypse: Party’s Over Do not start, hangs a black screen crashes to the desktop Do not start, startup crashes, error.
The problem in a system library. To make decisions:
– Download and install PСKeeper (or equivalent to this function – PC Speedup Pro).
– Run the software – continue to Options – system libraries.
– Put a tick in the “automatic incoming”
– Save the settings and start the game.
If does not work, move on to the next.
The problem actually is not very pleasant, because wait for the game to download, and then did not play result did not try it.
The Apocalypse: Party’s Over in fact there are such bugs, because a large number of users have is such troubles with Apocalypse: Party’s Over, All schools are in the game, or rather it is compatible with your hardware and bugs, especially in the pirates.
With the Apocalypse: Party’s Over users themselves decide these problems, Developers omissions, already have Patch Fix, after the installation disappear huge error in game and difficulties with the launch.
Download: Crashes Fix v.1.0.01Mirror – Crashes Fix v.1.0.01
Installation: the main game folder.
– Fixed optimization for different operating systems, when the % NAME% does not run on Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Fixed a compatibility problem when the Apocalypse: Party’s Over does not start, crashes at startup
– Fixed error “APPCRASH”
– Fixed a bug where NPCs do not move
– Fixed a bug when the Apocalypse: Party’s Over crashes to the desktop
– Fixed “DirectX” even with updated drivers
– Fixed “stopped the work of the program” and the Apocalypse: Party’s Over crashes during game
– Fixed the problem of optimizing iron when after starting Apocalypse: Party’s Over was black screen
– Fixed about 11 defects do not affect the gameplay